|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||26971||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5332
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsStbl3 (rec A-) cells to avoid recombinations with the LTRs
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameeNpHR 3.0
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1683
MutationTrafficking Signal (TS) ER Export Signal
/ Fusion Protein
- EYFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI, AgeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI, HinDIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ctcagaagccccaagctcgtc
- 3′ sequencing primer GCAATAGCATGATACAAAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Articles Citing this Plasmid
This plasmid contains the mouse calcium/calmodulin-dependent kinase II alpha subunit promoter.
For additional information please visit - http://www.optogenetics.org
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-CaMKIIa-eNpHR 3.0-EYFP was a gift from Karl Deisseroth (Addgene plasmid # 26971)
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by Addgene staff.
Map uploaded by the depositor.