- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5390
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsStbl3 (rec A-) cells to avoid recombinations with the LTRs
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1662
MutationHistidine 134 is mutated to Arginine
/ Fusion Protein
- EYFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI, SalI, KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI, HinDIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ctcagaagccccaagctcgtc
- 3′ sequencing primer GCAATAGCATGATACAAAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
This plasmid contains the mouse calcium/calmodulin-dependent kinase II alpha subunit promoter.
For additional information please visit - http://www.optogenetics.org
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-CaMKIIa-hChR2(H134R)-EYFP was a gift from Karl Deisseroth (Addgene plasmid # 26969)
For your References section:Global and local fMRI signals driven by neurons defined optogenetically by type and wiring. Lee JH, Durand R, Gradinaru V, Zhang F, Goshen I, Kim DS, Fenno LE, Ramakrishnan C, Deisseroth K. Nature. 2010 Jun 10. 465(7299):788-92. 10.1038/nature09108 PubMed 20473285
Map generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by Addgene staff.
Map uploaded by the depositor.