- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4574
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsPlease use Rec A- competent cells such as Stbl3 cells from Invitrogen for transformation.
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1662
/ Fusion Protein
- EYFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI, SalI, KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI, HinDIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ccacgcgaggcgcgagatag
- 3′ sequencing primer GCAATAGCATGATACAAAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
This plasmid contains the human synapsin I promoter.
For additional information please visit - http://www.optogenetics.org
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-hSyn-hChR2(H134R)-EYFP was a gift from Karl Deisseroth (Addgene plasmid # 26973)
Map generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by Addgene staff.
Map uploaded by the depositor.