|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||28289||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 7500
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral, RNAi
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsPlasmids need to be grown in OmniMAX 2 T1R (Life Technologies) or SURE (Agilent) Recombination defective E.coli cells
Alt nameDECIPHER shRNA Expression Vector
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BbsI (BpiI) (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BbsI (BpiI) (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer FwdU6 (CAAGGCTGTTAGAGAGATAATTGGAA) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Life Technologies Corporation End-User Label License for the use of Cellecta Lentiviral Expression System
- Institut Pasteur Label License for cPPT
- Evrogen Limited Use Label License for FPs
- Evrogen IP JSC End User Label License for the use of Cellecta lentiviral shRNA constructs comprising TagRFP-encoded gene
- Cellecta Lentiviral Pooled Plasmid and Packaged shRNA Libraries Limited Use Label License
- Cellecta Lentiviral Pooled Plasmid and Packaged shRNA Libraries Ancillary Agreement
- Agilent Technologies Inc End User Label License for the use of Cellecta shRNA libraries comprising Oligo Pools
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRSI9-U6-(sh)-UbiC-TagRFP-2A-Puro was a gift from Alex Chenchik & Gus Frangou (Addgene plasmid # 28289)
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.