Mammalian RNAi Tools
Several laboratories have deposited plasmids for mammalian RNA interference experiments at Addgene’s nonprofit plasmid repository. This website describes some of the empty vectors that you can use to clone shRNAs.
- Constitutive Lentiviral shRNA
- Cre-regulated Lentiviral shRNA
- Tet-Regulated Lentiviral shRNA
- Lentivirus Packaging and Production
- Constitutive Retroviral shRNA
Click here to browse a selection of mammalian RNAi plasmids from Addgene’s repository.
Nature Methods has published a user’s guide to RNA interference in mammalian cells. Further information for many of Addgene’s RNAi vectors can be found in these articles.