Mammalian RNAi Tools
Several laboratories have deposited plasmids for mammalian RNA interference experiments at Addgene’s non-profit plasmid repository. This website describes some of the empty vectors that you can use to clone shRNAs.
- Constitutive Lentiviral shRNA
- Cre-regulated Lentiviral shRNA
- Tet-Regulated Lentiviral shRNA
- Lentivirus Packaging and Production
- Constitutive Retroviral shRNA
Click here to browse a selection of mammalian RNAi plasmids from Addgene’s repository.
Nature Methods has published a user’s guide to RNA interference in mammalian cells. Further information for many of Addgene’s RNAi vectors can be found in these articles.