|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||33067||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepBAD hisB
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4100
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
Alt nametdtomato mAmetrine1.2 FRET calcium sensor
Insert Size (bp)2617
- Promoter ARA promoter
/ Fusion Protein
- 6 His tag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Xho1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pBAD_fwd_primer
- 3′ sequencing primer pBAD_rev_primer (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CaYin1 was a gift from Robert Campbell (Addgene plasmid # 33067)
For your References section:Forster resonance energy transfer-based biosensors for multiparameter ratiometric imaging of Ca2+ dynamics and caspase-3 activity in single cells. Ding Y, Ai HW, Hoi H, Campbell RE. Anal Chem. 2011 Dec 15;83(24):9687-93. doi: 10.1021/ac202595g. Epub 2011 Nov 28. 10.1021/ac202595g PubMed 22080726
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.