Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||42170||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepBAD-His B
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4100
- Total vector size (bp) 4800
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
Insert Size (bp)729
- Promoter araBAD
/ Fusion Protein
- 6His (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GGTCCCCTCTCTACTGTTTCTCCAT
- 3′ sequencing primer CCCAAGGCGTTTCACTTCTGAGTT (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made bycpmAmetrine173 in an intensively engineered variant of GFP.
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcpmAmetrine was a gift from Robert Campbell (Addgene plasmid # 42170)
For your References section:Forster resonance energy transfer-based biosensors for multiparameter ratiometric imaging of Ca2+ dynamics and caspase-3 activity in single cells. Ding Y, Ai HW, Hoi H, Campbell RE. Anal Chem. 2011 Dec 15;83(24):9687-93. doi: 10.1021/ac202595g. Epub 2011 Nov 28. 10.1021/ac202595g PubMed 22080726