|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||51110||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerKarl Deisseroth
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6064
- Total vector size (bp) 7034
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesHalorubrum sp. TP009
Insert Size (bp)970
- Promoter CaMKIIa
/ Fusion Protein
- P2A-EGFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HpaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer aggagcacgggcaggcgagtgg
- 3′ sequencing primer CCATACGGGAAGCAATAGCATG (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byArchT was obtained from Ed Boyden and was used with permission. TS and ER export motif were added by PCR to make eArchT3.0
Terms and Licenses
This is a cell filling variant for expression of eArchT3.0 and cytosolic EGFP.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-CaMKIIa-eArchT3.0-P2A-EGFP-WPRE-hGHpA was a gift from Jonathan Ting (Addgene plasmid # 51110 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:51110 ; RRID:Addgene_51110)