|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||10861||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4969
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Entrez GeneUBI4 (a.k.a. YLL039C, SCD2, UB14)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX5' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
See author's map.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:p4027 GST-ubiquitin was a gift from Peter Howley (Addgene plasmid # 10861 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:10861 ; RRID:Addgene_10861)
For your References section:The HPV-16 E6 and E6-AP complex functions as a ubiquitin-protein ligase in the ubiquitination of p53. Scheffner M, Huibregtse JM, Vierstra RD, Howley PM. Cell. 1993 Nov 5. 75(3):495-505. 10.1016/0092-8674(93)90384-3 PubMed 8221889
Map uploaded by the depositor.