|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11612||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5000
Vector typeMammalian Expression ; Ecdysone Inducible
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameGreen Fluorescent Protein
Insert Size (bp)600
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Hind III (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xho I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer see pIND
- 3′ sequencing primer see pIND (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
This is a GFP inducible gene construct....inducible with pronosterone or other analogs.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pIND-GFP was a gift from Steven Johnson (Addgene plasmid # 11612 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11612 ; RRID:Addgene_11612)