Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||11822||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepET-23 b
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3666
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameCaspase 3 catalytic mutant
Alt nameCaspase 3
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)999
Entrez GeneCASP3 (a.k.a. CPP32, CPP32B, SCA-1)
/ Fusion Protein
- 6xHis (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NdeI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 terminal primer (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET23b-Casp3 C163A-His was a gift from Guy Salvesen (Addgene plasmid # 11822 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:11822 ; RRID:Addgene_11822)
For your References section:Target protease specificity of the viral serpin CrmA. Analysis of five caspases. Zhou Q, Snipas S, Orth K, Muzio M, Dixit VM, Salvesen GS. J Biol Chem. 1997 Mar 21. 272(12):7797-800. 10.1074/jbc.272.12.7797 PubMed 9065443