p426 72Q GPD
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||1183||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonep426 GPD
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5726
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namehtt 72Q
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)400
Entrez GeneHTT (a.k.a. HD, IT15, LOMARS)
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site ClaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site ClaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13R
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
N terminal region of Ht with polyQ repeat length of 72 fused to GFP.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:p426 72Q GPD was a gift from Susan Lindquist (Addgene plasmid # 1183 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:1183 ; RRID:Addgene_1183)
For your References section:Aggregation of huntingtin in yeast varies with the length of the polyglutamine expansion and the expression of chaperone proteins. Krobitsch S, Lindquist S. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2000 Feb 15;97(4):1589-94. 10.1073/pnas.97.4.1589 PubMed 10677504