PurposeMammalian expression plasmid encoding fast anion channelrhodopsin mutant RapACR_T111C_N248Q
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||119197||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6217
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert nameAnion channelrhodopsin RapACR fast mutant T111C_N248Q
Insert Size (bp)921
Mutationchanged threonine 111 to cysteine and asparagine 248 to glutamine
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- EYFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3.1_RapACR_T111C_N248Q-EYFP was a gift from John Spudich (Addgene plasmid # 119197 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:119197 ; RRID:Addgene_119197)