PurposeChronos with red nucleus-targeted fluorescence for excitatory neurons
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||121542||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 7844
Vector typeAAV, Cre/Lox
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Gene/Insert nameblue-absorbing channelrhodopsin Chronos with eGFP and nls-mScarlet
Insert Size (bp)2475
- Promoter CamKII
- Cloning method Ligation Independent Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer GATGCTGACGAAGGCTCGC
- 3′ sequencing primer CACACAGCGTAAAAGGAGCAAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:peAAV-CKII(0.4)-Chronos_eGFP_GP2A_nls_mScarlet was a gift from Matthias Prigge (Addgene plasmid # 121542 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:121542 ; RRID:Addgene_121542)