|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||12449||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4679
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneTRIM25 (a.k.a. EFP, RNF147, Z147, ZNF147)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site HindIII (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer hGH-pA-R (5'-CCAGCTTGGTTCCCAATAGA-3') (Common Sequencing Primers)
Human EFP cDNA subcloned into the blunt ended HindIII site of pFlag-CMV2.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pFlagCMV2-EFP was a gift from Dong-Er Zhang (Addgene plasmid # 12449 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:12449 ; RRID:Addgene_12449)
For your References section:The interferon-inducible ubiquitin-protein isopeptide ligase (E3) EFP also functions as an ISG15 E3 ligase. Zou W, Zhang DE. J Biol Chem. 2006 Feb 17. 281(7):3989-94. 10.1074/jbc.M510787200 PubMed 16352599