PurposeExpression of SomArchon under CaMKII promoter
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||126942||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4813
- Total vector size (bp) 6634
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1821
- Promoter CaMKII
/ Fusion Protein
- Cloning method Gibson Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer cgggcaggcgagtggccc
- 3′ sequencing primer CATAGCGTAAAAGGAGCAACA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-CaMKII-SomArchon was a gift from Edward Boyden (Addgene plasmid # 126942 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:126942 ; RRID:Addgene_126942)