PurposeSwap out effector and terminator to generate SPARC2-I CRISPR-donor vector for CRISPR-HDR genomic insertion near the attP40 locus
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||133563||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerIsaacman-Beck et al., 2019
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8307
- Total vector size (bp) 10007
Vector typeInsect Expression, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter 20X UAS
- Cloning method Gibson Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer ACGACTACCTGGCCGTTCCT
- 3′ sequencing primer AGCGACCACCCGATCCAGC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pHD-SPARC2-I-LexA::p65 was a gift from Tom Clandinin (Addgene plasmid # 133563 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:133563 ; RRID:Addgene_133563)