|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13574||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4400
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namehuman peroxisome proliferator activated receptor alpha A/B domain deletion construct (aa101-468)
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1119
Mutationdeleted residues 1-100.
Entrez GenePPARA (a.k.a. NR1C1, PPAR, PPARalpha, hPPAR)
/ Fusion Protein
- x6His N-terminal, enterokinase cleavage site
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer F1 CCAGAACAAAGAAGCTG from 495 to 500; F2 GACCTGAAATCTCTGGC
- 3′ sequencing primer CAGCAGGGTAACCTGGTC from 616 to 633 (Common Sequencing Primers)
This plasmid contains an unidentified ~2.5kb band when run on an agarose gel. It is unknown whether this extra band affects plasmid function.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTrcHisA-PPARalpha(aa101-468) was a gift from Martin Scanlon (Addgene plasmid # 13574 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13574 ; RRID:Addgene_13574)