|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13779||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5362
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Cre/Lox
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameRhodopsin promoter-Cre
Alt nameCre recombinase
Insert Size (bp)3393
/ Fusion Protein
- Myc (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer na (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
The rhodopsin promoter-Cre is specific for photorecetor cells in the retina.
Cre has a Myc-tag at its C-terminus.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRho-Cre was a gift from Connie Cepko (Addgene plasmid # 13779 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13779 ; RRID:Addgene_13779)
For your References section:Controlled expression of transgenes introduced by in vivo electroporation. Matsuda T, Cepko CL. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007 Jan 5. ():. 10.1073/pnas.0610155104 PubMed 17209010