|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||138657||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 8962
Vector typeyeast reporter plasmid
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast); A. victoria
- Promoter CYC1
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SacI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GTG GGT TTA GAT GAC AAG GGA GAC G
- 3′ sequencing primer CGT ACT GTG AGC CAG AGT TG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
1x CDRE (calcineurin-dependent response element) = caagcgcacagccaccgactggtg
For construction of pAMS366-4xCDRE-GFP, we used yeGFP from pYM25 (Janke
et al. 2004, sequence available from euroscarf), sequencing showed a
644C>G (Thr>Arg) mutation."
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAMS366-4xCDRE-GFP was a gift from Sabrina Büttner (Addgene plasmid # 138657 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:138657 ; RRID:Addgene_138657)
For your References section:Stable and destabilized GFP reporters to monitor calcineurin activity in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Diessl , J., Nandy, A., Schug, C., Habernig, L., and Büttner, S.. Microbial Cell, 2020: in press