|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||138658||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 11281
Vector typeyeast reporter plasmid
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast), Synthetic; A. victoria
- Promoter CYC1
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GTG GGT TTA GAT GAC AAG GGA GAC G and CAC AAA TTT TCT GTC TCC G and GTC TTG TTA CCA GAC AAC C (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
1x CDRE (calcineurin-dependent response element) = caagcgcacagccaccgactggtg
For construction of pAMS366-4xCDRE-GFP-PEST, we used yEGFP3-PEST from
Mateus & Avery 2000 (original yEGFP3 from Cormack et al. 1997),
sequencing showed a 216T>G silent mutation.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAMS366-4xCDRE-GFP-PEST was a gift from Sabrina Büttner (Addgene plasmid # 138658 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:138658 ; RRID:Addgene_138658)
For your References section:Stable and destabilized GFP reporters to monitor calcineurin activity in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Diessl , J., Nandy, A., Schug, C., Habernig, L., and Büttner, S.. Microbial Cell, 2020: in press