pRIAS mBmp4 (CT#578)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14001||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneBmp4 (a.k.a. Bmp-4, Bmp2b, Bmp2b-1, Bmp2b1)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site ClaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site ClaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer na (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
From Devyn Smith.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRIAS mBmp4 (CT#578) was a gift from Cliff Tabin (Addgene plasmid # 14001 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14001 ; RRID:Addgene_14001)