|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||140128||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5276
- Total vector size (bp) 6332
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert nameDechloroacutumine halogenase from Sinomenium acutum
Insert Size (bp)1056
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Protein
- 8x-His, TEV protease site (ENLYFQ) (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Gibson Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer TAATACGACTCACTATAGGG
- 3′ sequencing primer GCTAGTTATTGCTCAGCGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Expressed robustly in E.coli. Catalyzes chlorination of dechloroacutumine in vitro
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pHis8-4b-SaDAH was a gift from Jing-Ke Weng (Addgene plasmid # 140128 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:140128 ; RRID:Addgene_140128)
For your References section:The chloroalkaloid (−)-acutumine is biosynthesized via a Fe(II)- and 2-oxoglutarate-dependent halogenase in Menispermaceae plants. Kim CY, Mitchell AJ, Glinkerman CM, Li FS, Pluskal T, Weng JK. Nat Commun 11, 1867 (2020) 10.1038/s41467-020-15777-w