PurposeExpress SARS-CoV spike protein with C9 tag at C-terminal in mammalian cells
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||145031||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
This item is currently unavailable outside the US without additional regulatory approval.
A non-refundable shipping export licensing fee of $85 is required to cover Addgene’s additional processing costs.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5500
- Total vector size (bp) 9300
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameSARS-CoV Spike
Insert Size (bp)3840
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- C9 (C terminal on insert)
- CD5 signal peptide (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please note that immediate availability of this material is restricted to U.S. customers only. For international customers, an export license is required. If you are interested in obtaining this plasmid, please contact [email protected]
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3.1-SARS-Spike was a gift from Fang Li (Addgene plasmid # 145031 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:145031 ; RRID:Addgene_145031)
For your References section:Structural basis of receptor recognition by SARS-CoV-2. Shang J, Ye G, Shi K, Wan Y, Luo C, Aihara H, Geng Q, Auerbach A, Li F. Nature. 2020 Mar 30. pii: 10.1038/s41586-020-2179-y. doi: 10.1038/s41586-020-2179-y. 10.1038/s41586-020-2179-y PubMed 32225175