|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14760||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4779
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namedestabilized form of GFP
Insert Size (bp)772
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pCAG-F
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byEGFPd2 was from pd2EGFP-1 (Clontech).
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCAG-GFPd2 was a gift from Connie Cepko (Addgene plasmid # 14760 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14760 ; RRID:Addgene_14760)
For your References section:Controlled expression of transgenes introduced by in vivo electroporation. Matsuda T, Cepko CL. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007 Jan 5. ():. 10.1073/pnas.0610155104 PubMed 17209010