|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14888||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
This item is currently unavailable outside the US without additional regulatory approval.
A non-refundable shipping export licensing fee of $85 is required to cover Addgene’s additional processing costs.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4006
- Total vector size (bp) 5600
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameVSV-G Envelope
Alt namevesicular stomatitis virus G glycoprotein
Insert Size (bp)1568
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer chim-int-F (5'-TCTTACTGACATCCACTTTGCC-3')
- 3′ sequencing primer EBV-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Used for MSCV viral packaging.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:VSV.G was a gift from Tannishtha Reya (Addgene plasmid # 14888 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14888 ; RRID:Addgene_14888)
For your References section:A role for Wnt signalling in self-renewal of haematopoietic stem cells. Reya T, Duncan AW, Ailles L, Domen J, Scherer DC, Willert K, Hintz L, Nusse R, Weissman IL. Nature. 2003 May 22. 423(6938):409-14. 10.1038/nature01593 PubMed 12717450