|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15262||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4921
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameNeuroligin 1 with inserts A and B
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)2499
Entrez GeneNlgn1 (a.k.a. 6330415N05Rik, NL1, Nlg1, mKIAA1070)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer N/A (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCAG-NL1AB was a gift from Peter Scheiffele (Addgene plasmid # 15262 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15262 ; RRID:Addgene_15262)
For your References section:Alternative splicing controls selective trans-synaptic interactions of the neuroligin-neurexin complex. Chih B, Gollan L, Scheiffele P. Neuron. 2006 Jul 20. 51(2):171-8. 10.1016/j.neuron.2006.06.005 PubMed 16846852