PurposeLentiviral vector to generate hACE2 stable expressing cell line
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||155295||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepLenti CMV
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable ; Stbl3
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneACE2 (a.k.a. ACEH)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- C9 (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SpeI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Unknown (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLENTI_hACE2_PURO was a gift from Raffaele De Francesco (Addgene plasmid # 155295 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:155295 ; RRID:Addgene_155295)