PurposeExpresses SARS-CoV-2 nsp8 from a pET46 backbone for IPTG-inducible bacterial expression
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||164578||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5200
- Total vector size (bp) 5800
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
Alt namenon-structural protein 8
- Promoter T7 Promoter
/ Fusion Protein
- 6xHis, Ek, TEV (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Ligation Independent Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer TAA TAC GAC TCA CTA TAG GG
- 3′ sequencing primer GCT AGT TAT TGC TCA GCG G (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTKA002 was a gift from Robert Kirchdoerfer (Addgene plasmid # 164578 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:164578 ; RRID:Addgene_164578)