|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||16491||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1656
Entrez GeneSMAD4 (a.k.a. DPC4, JIP, MADH4, MYHRS)
/ Fusion Proteins
- 6xHis (N terminal on backbone)
- 6xHis (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Full length DPC4/SMAD4 cDNA (codons 1-552)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET-SMAD4 was a gift from Bert Vogelstein (Addgene plasmid # 16491 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:16491 ; RRID:Addgene_16491)
For your References section:Human Smad3 and Smad4 are sequence-specific transcription activators. Zawel L, Dai JL, Buckhaults P, Zhou S, Kinzler KW, Vogelstein B, Kern SE. Mol Cell. 1998 Mar . 1(4):611-7. 10.1016/S1097-2765(00)80061-1 PubMed 9660945
Map uploaded by the depositor.