M58 pPET28b-TEV-full-length zebrafish beta catenin
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||17199||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepET-28 b
Backbone manufacturerEMD Biosciences
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Gene/Insert namebeta catenin
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
Entrez Genectnnb1 (a.k.a. ctnnb, id:ibd2058, wu:fb73e10, wu:fi81c06, wu:fk25h01)
/ Fusion Protein
- HIS (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Description: This is full length zebrafish beta catenin cDNA with a TEV protease site at the amino terminus following the HIS tag. Cloned into Sal1 and Not1 sites.
Reference: Made by Ken-Ichi Takemaru.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:M58 pPET28b-TEV-full-length zebrafish beta catenin was a gift from Randall Moon (Addgene plasmid # 17199 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:17199 ; RRID:Addgene_17199)