|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||16915||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepBluescript II SK
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3000
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
Entrez Genebmp2b (a.k.a. bmp-2, bmp2, bmp2-4, cb670, swr, zbmp-2, zbmp2)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Probe: cut with EcoRI, transcribe with T3 RNA polymerase.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:ZP27 Bmp2b was a gift from Randall Moon (Addgene plasmid # 16915 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:16915 ; RRID:Addgene_16915)