|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||16930||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2900
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
Insert Size (bp)1800
Entrez Geneeng2a (a.k.a. eng2, ENG-2, Zf-en, ZF-EN-2, MGC193941, MGC193943)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xba1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Antisense probe: cut with EcoR1 and transcribe with T7.
Sense probe: cut with Xba1 and transcribe with SP6.
Constructed by Greg Kelly, 11/93.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:ZP11 Eng2 was a gift from Randall Moon (Addgene plasmid # 16930 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:16930 ; RRID:Addgene_16930)