PurposeBaculovirus expression for structure determination. May not contain entire coding region of gene.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||176412||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerSGC (Addgene Plasmid #26100)
Vector typeBaculovirus Expresssion
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameTMPRSS2 – transmembrane serine protease 2
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1149
Entrez GeneTMPRSS2 (a.k.a. PRSS10)
- Promoter Polyhedrin
/ Fusion Proteins
- Honeybee melittin signal (N terminal on insert)
- 8 x His Tag (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Ligation Independent Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer pFBOH-fwd (5'-CCGGATTATTCATACCGTCCCACCA-3')
- 3′ sequencing primer pFBOH-rev (5'-CTGATTATGATCCTCTAGTACTTCT-3') (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
SGC link: http://www.thesgc.org/structures/7MEQ/.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:7MEQ was a gift from Cheryl Arrowsmith (Addgene plasmid # 176412 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:176412 ; RRID:Addgene_176412)