PurposeAAV expression of GFP and human α-Synuclein from hSyn promoter
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||185715||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4874
- Total vector size (bp) 6359
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberLow Copy
Gene/Insert namesynuclein, alpha
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)423
Entrez GeneSNCA (a.k.a. NACP, PARK1, PARK4, PD1)
- Promoter hSyn
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-C
- 3′ sequencing primer WPRE-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byThomas C. Südhof, Stanford
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please visit https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.10.04.462870v1 for bioRxiv preprint.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-hSyn-GFP-IRES-hSNCA was a gift from Jun Ding (Addgene plasmid # 185715 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:185715 ; RRID:Addgene_185715)