PurposeCodon-optimized bacterial expression plasmid. Expresses ubiquitin activating enzyme His-Tev-UbE1.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||186804||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5632
- Total vector size (bp) 8860
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)3227
Entrez GeneUBA1 (a.k.a. A1S9, A1S9T, A1ST, AMCX1, CFAP124, GXP1, POC20, SMAX2, UBA1A, UBE1, UBE1X, VEXAS)
/ Fusion Protein
- His6-Tev (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 Terminator (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
UbE1 UniProt ID: P22314
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:His-Tev-UbE1 was a gift from Lalit Deshmukh (Addgene plasmid # 186804 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:186804 ; RRID:Addgene_186804)
For your References section:Avidity-Based Method for the Efficient Generation of Monoubiquitinated Recombinant Proteins. Nelson SL, Li Y, Chen Y, Deshmukh L. J Am Chem Soc. 2023 Apr 3. doi: 10.1021/jacs.3c01943. 10.1021/jacs.3c01943 PubMed 37010382