|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||18716||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)3340
Entrez GeneSENP6 (a.k.a. SSP1, SUSP1)
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:FLAG-SENP6m was a gift from Edward Yeh (Addgene plasmid # 18716 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:18716 ; RRID:Addgene_18716)
For your References section:Regulation of DNA repair through deSUMOylation and SUMOylation of replication protein A complex. Dou H, Huang C, Singh M, Carpenter PB, Yeh ET. Mol Cell. 2010 Aug 13. 39(3):333-45. 10.1016/j.molcel.2010.07.021 PubMed 20705237
Map uploaded by the depositor.