|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||19834||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerScott Lowe
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5600
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameTelomere-Repeat binding Factor 1
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1300
Entrez GeneTerf1 (a.k.a. Pin2, Trbf1, Trf1)
/ Fusion Protein
- enhanced GFP (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 3′ cloning site Bgl II (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CCTTTGTACACCCTAAGCCT
- 3′ sequencing primer AATGCTCGTCAAGAAGAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:eGFP-TRF1 pWzl-Hygro was a gift from Titia de Lange (Addgene plasmid # 19834 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:19834 ; RRID:Addgene_19834)
For your References section:53BP1 promotes non-homologous end joining of telomeres by increasing chromatin mobility. Dimitrova N, Chen YC, Spector DL, de Lange T. Nature. 2008 Oct 19. ():. 10.1038/nature07433 PubMed 18931659