Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||20974||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5000
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)950
Entrez GeneHoxa9 (a.k.a. D6a9, Hox-1.7)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SmaI/BalI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX-5
- 3′ sequencing primer pGEX-3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:HOXA9-pGEX was a gift from Corey Largman (Addgene plasmid # 20974 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:20974 ; RRID:Addgene_20974)
For your References section:HOXA9 forms triple complexes with PBX2 and MEIS1 in myeloid cells. Shen WF, Rozenfeld S, Kwong A, Koem ves LG, Lawrence HJ, Largman C. Mol Cell Biol. 1999 Apr . 19(4):3051-61. PubMed 10082572
Map uploaded by the depositor.