|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21181||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5379
Vector typeDrosophila expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth instructionsDh5 alpha or XL1-blue
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameenhanced green flourescent protein
Insert Size (bp)717
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Ac5 forward primer site
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH reverse priming site (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAc5.1B-EGFP was a gift from Elisa Izaurralde (Addgene plasmid # 21181 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21181 ; RRID:Addgene_21181)