MSCV JMJD3 mutant
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21214||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6300
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneKDM6B (a.k.a. JMJD3, NEDCFSA)
/ Fusion Proteins
- Flag (N terminal on insert)
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ sequencing primer pLXSN-5
- 3′ sequencing primer MSCV-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:MSCV JMJD3 mutant was a gift from Paul Khavari (Addgene plasmid # 21214 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21214 ; RRID:Addgene_21214)
For your References section:Control of differentiation in a self-renewing mammalian tissue by the histone demethylase JMJD3. Sen GL, Webster DE, Barragan DI, Chang HY, Khavari PA. Genes Dev. 2008 Jul 15. 22(14):1865-70. 10.1101/gad.1673508 PubMed 18628393