pMSCV PIG IMP-1-short
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||21659||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepMSCV PIG
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7600
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameIGF-II mRNA-binding protein 1
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2100
Entrez GeneIGF2BP1 (a.k.a. CRD-BP, CRDBP, IMP-1, IMP1, VICKZ1, ZBP1)
/ Fusion Proteins
- IRES (C terminal on backbone)
- GFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Bgl II (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xho I (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pBABE 5
- 3′ sequencing primer MSCV-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Short means always shortest 3’UTR due to alternative polyadenylation.
Constructs for Soft-agar assay
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMSCV PIG IMP-1-short was a gift from David Bartel (Addgene plasmid # 21659 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:21659 ; RRID:Addgene_21659)
For your References section:Widespread shortening of 3'UTRs by alternative cleavage and polyadenylation activates oncogenes in cancer cells. Mayr C, Bartel DP. Cell. 2009 Aug 21. 138(4):673-84. 10.1016/j.cell.2009.06.016 PubMed 19703394