Purpose(Empty Backbone) GST fusion vector
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22227||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 6000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EF-1a Forward (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEBG was a gift from David Baltimore (Addgene plasmid # 22227 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22227 ; RRID:Addgene_22227)
For your References section:Differential inhibition of signaling pathways by dominant-negative SH2/SH3 adapter proteins. Tanaka M, Gupta R, Mayer BJ. Mol Cell Biol. 1995 Dec . 15(12):6829-37. PubMed 8524249