|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22725||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4600
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1252
Entrez GeneTrp53 (a.k.a. Tp53, bbl, bfy, bhy, p44, p53)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site attB1 (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site attB2 (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pMX-S1811
- 3′ sequencing primer pMXs-AS3200 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMXs-p53 was a gift from Shinya Yamanaka (Addgene plasmid # 22725 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22725 ; RRID:Addgene_22725)
For your References section:Suppression of induced pluripotent stem cell generation by the p53-p21 pathway. Hong H, Takahashi K, Ichisaka T, Aoi T, Kanagawa O, Nakagawa M, Okita K, Yamanaka S. Nature. 2009 Aug 27. 460(7259):1132-5. 10.1038/nature08235 PubMed 19668191