|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22724||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerDr. Toshio Kitamura of the University of Tokyo
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4800
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namea variant of Discosoma sp. red fluorescent protein
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pMX-S1811
- 3′ sequencing primer pMXs-AS3200 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMXs-DsRed Express was a gift from Shinya Yamanaka (Addgene plasmid # 22724 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22724 ; RRID:Addgene_22724)
For your References section:Suppression of induced pluripotent stem cell generation by the p53-p21 pathway. Hong H, Takahashi K, Ichisaka T, Aoi T, Kanagawa O, Nakagawa M, Okita K, Yamanaka S. Nature. 2009 Aug 27. 460(7259):1132-5. 10.1038/nature08235 PubMed 19668191