|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22800||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 6861
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral, RNAi
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsTOP10F', 37oC
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameEmpty vector
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Not I (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Eco RI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer QCXIforw
- 3′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pQCXIB (w297-1) was a gift from Eric Campeau (Addgene plasmid # 22800 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22800 ; RRID:Addgene_22800)