|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24000||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4000
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesR. norvegicus (rat)
Entrez GeneGria1 (a.k.a. GluA1, gluR-A)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- GluR1 signal peptide (aa1-22) (N terminal on insert)
- SEP (superecliptic pHluorin) (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer EBV-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCI-SEP-GluR1 was a gift from Robert Malinow (Addgene plasmid # 24000 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24000 ; RRID:Addgene_24000)
For your References section:Glutamate receptor exocytosis and spine enlargement during chemically induced long-term potentiation. Kopec CD, Li B, Wei W, Boehm J, Malinow R. J Neurosci. 2006 Feb 15. 26(7):2000-9. 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.3918-05.2006 PubMed 16481433