Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24895||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4969
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneCDK5R1 (a.k.a. CDK5P35, CDK5R, NCK5A, p23, p25, p35, p35nck5a)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13-Puc_Rev, pGEX5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pGEX3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:GST-p35 was a gift from Harish Pant (Addgene plasmid # 24895 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24895 ; RRID:Addgene_24895)
For your References section:Cyclin-dependent kinase 5 (cdk5) activation requires interaction with three domains of p35. Amin ND, Albers W, Pant HC. J Neurosci Res. 2002 Feb 1. 67(3):354-62. 10.1002/jnr.10116 PubMed 11813240