Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||25464||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4969
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth instructionsBL21(DE3), LB, 37C growth to O.D.=0.6 induce @0.5mM IPTG 16C overnight
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pGEX 5'
- 3′ sequencing primer pGEX 3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:UBC13-PGEX4T was a gift from Cynthia Wolberger (Addgene plasmid # 25464 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:25464 ; RRID:Addgene_25464)
For your References section:Mms2-Ubc13 covalently bound to ubiquitin reveals the structural basis of linkage-specific polyubiquitin chain formation. Eddins MJ, Carlile CM, Gomez KM, Pickart CM, Wolberger C. Nat Struct Mol Biol. 2006 Oct . 13(10):915-20. 10.1038/nsmb1148 PubMed 16980971