|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||25843||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5274
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namehuman Cryptochrome 1
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1757
Entrez GeneCRY1 (a.k.a. DSPD, PHLL1)
/ Fusion Proteins
- flag (C terminal on insert)
- myc (C terminal on backbone)
- his (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRV (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BstBI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pfmh-hCry1 was a gift from Aziz Sancar (Addgene plasmid # 25843 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:25843 ; RRID:Addgene_25843)
Map uploaded by the depositor.